Atlas Team Member
- Flag and direct traffic
- Deliver/Pick-up barricades, signs, equipment, etc.
- Provide maintenance on traffic control equipment as needed.
- Load trucks by pulling orders.
- Work in the shop doing maintenance and set up of equipment
- Maintain inventory counts and route sheet documentation
- Follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Complete deliveries by driving truck to and from customer locations.
- Maintain truck by completing daily inspection reports and reporting repair needs.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintain safe work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Complete reports by entering required information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to work 8-12 hours a day
- Must be available days, nights, weekends and holidays when on-call.
- Able to lift 50 lbs, stand 8 to 12 hours a day
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clear motor vehicle record.
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical Exam
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be willing to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- PPE Required: Steel/Safety toe shoes
Atlas Flasher provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs:
- Health Insurance and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Voluntary Life and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Paid PTO and Holidays
- Training and Development
An Equal Opportunity Employer
June 25, 2020